"Why should I book my cruise with CruiseOne, rather than booking it directly with the cruise line?"
That is the question we get asked all the time.
- It does NOT cost more, to take advantage of the services of a professional travel agent!
- We are paid by the cruise lines, NOT you.
- There is NO additional cost to you, to take advantage of our services.
Here are some of the important services that we provide to our guests:
- UP-TO-DATE PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE: We are constantly updating our product knowledge through continuing education (product & destination seminars, tradeshows, seminars at sea, ship inspections), and by building professional relationships with the cruise lines district sales managers, and getting valuable client feedback.
- UNBIASED INFORMATION: This is a biggie, folks. We work for YOU and have YOUR best interest in mind. We do not work for any one specific cruise line. We research information with all of the lines, on your behalf and look for the best rates, itinerary, and cruise line that is right for you.
Booking direct with a cruise line is a "one size fits all" scenario. They can only sell their line, whether it is the right line for you or not. No cruise line is "right" for everyone! A cruise line agent can never recommend another cruise line, nor can they even suggest that you avoid cruising on one of their older, less desirable, problematic ships.
- MOST CURRENT & TIMELY PROMOTIONS: We receive emails daily, from all of the lines, with all of their current and upcoming sales and promotions. We can pass all of those deals on to our guests, so they can take advantage of those offers. And we end up saving them lots of money!
We have the same rates as the cruise lines, but we also have access to specially negotiated rates, such as exclusive group rates, regional specials or other rates afforded to our agency only. A cruise line agent can never offer you a group rate for an individual booking! CruiseOne CAN! We do it every day, for our guests! And we save them lots of money!
- PERSONAL ATTENTION: As a professional cruise specialist, I will share my knowledge & experience, that I have accumulated over many years of personal travel, and training, on a wide variety of topics. I will get to know you personally, by asking important questions, so I have a better understanding of your vacation needs.
I am not a telemarketer, trying to get you to buy a product or service in a hurry, so I can get you off the phone and move onto the next person. You are my valued client, not a quota! Cruise line agents cannot take the time to get to know you, because their calls are being timed. They have to meet call volumes and sales quotas, in order to keep their job. Many cruise line agents have never even taken a cruise! And each time you call the cruise line, you will be speaking with a different agent each time, having to repeat your reservation information over and over again. Same thing with the online booking agencies...They are merely "order takers" and offer NO personal service, experience or knowledge, at all.
SO NOW, LET ME SHARE THE BEST-KEPT SECRET IN THE INDUSTRY WITH YOU:
When you book directly with a cruise line, you are paying for something that you are not receiving: the services of a professional travel specialist.
Travel agent commissions are always automatically built into the price of your cruise. It is the way the industry has always priced itself. If you book direct, the cruise line just pockets the commission, and you get nothing in return. You are just computer data and a credit card number - with the computer software being your "agent".
When you book your cruise with me, you have an advocate. I will be with you from start to finish, and even after you return from your cruise. You represent just one booking to a cruise line. I, represent hundreds, and my host: CruiseOne, represents tens of thousands. We have tremendous volume clout. You have none.
I also provide advice and documentation on many other things, that are never provided when you book directly with the cruise line, such as your travel protection insurance options, shore excursion options, onboard dining options, onboard entertainment options, and pre and post cruise hotel arrangements.
The most important part of planning a cruise vacation should not just be about getting the cheapest price! Purchasing a cheap cruise, if it turns out to be the wrong cruise for you, can be a very costly mistake! The real goal should be to get the RIGHT CRUISE EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR PERSONAL VACATION NEEDS at a great price.
I work hard to build an open, honest, and long-lasting relationship with my valued clients. That is why the majority of our clients are repeat travelers. And that is why they continue to refer their family & friends to us as well. I treat your cruise vacation as if it were my own. I will be with you through the entire process, answering all of your questions, getting you the best value for your vacation dollar...and on the cruise line and ship that is right for you! That is my commitment to you.
It pays to use the services of a professional travel agent!
CALL ROBBIE CLAUS AND ASSOCIATES AT: 813-963-3700 TODAY! OR TOLL FREE:1-877-527-8473